What a wonderful day...we are so thrilled with our new little angel girl. In the Bassinet, little Reese looks like she needs a Grandma's love...Grandma Jan and Grandma Lana would be happy to give her a little love and a 1st. bath. Welcome little Miss Reese!
Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how big waklee is, wow. Looks like you guys are all doing well - I might be planning a trip up to Oregon this summer, i'll have to stop by and say hello. Take care and drop me a line (not a forward...Eric... :) )
Much Love, -Brandon Wagner (Elder) branflakes@byu.edu
2 comments:
What a wonderful day...we are so thrilled with our new little angel girl. In the Bassinet, little Reese looks like she needs a Grandma's love...Grandma Jan and Grandma Lana would be happy to give her a little love and a 1st. bath. Welcome little Miss Reese!
Hey Kunz Family!
Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how big waklee is, wow. Looks like you guys are all doing well - I might be planning a trip up to Oregon this summer, i'll have to stop by and say hello. Take care and drop me a line (not a forward...Eric... :) )
Much Love,
-Brandon Wagner (Elder)
branflakes@byu.edu
Post a Comment