Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Crazzzzzy Bizzzzzy



The Kunz's have been Bizzy. We aren't really sure what day of the week it is or what time of day it is. Our house is covered in saw dust and vinyl lettering And from school, church, work, crawling, cutting teeth, ballet, doctor's appointments, craft fair (whose idea was that?) staff meetings, sewing classes,mid-terms, and Christmas is coming (Can't wait!!)..............I decided that if I have enough time to clean my house then I am not busy enough. But there is always time for RED HAIR and those Cute Little Faces!!

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

You have such cute little girls. I can't wait until Kaylee gets old enough to dress up. So cute!

A. Simpson said...

For but a short time have we known you but we love ya just the same! Thanks for the yummy dinner. We wished we could've stayed in Oregon to get to know you all better. You have a great, cute, wonderful, friendly family. (Well, all except for Eric that is.)
Thank him by the way for driving us back home that fateful night! Way to listen to the spirit!
Love the Simpsons