I love it! What cute kids you have. I am planning on Heather taking pictures of Kaylee at Crystal Springs. Never been there, but from the pictures it looks so pretty.
What fun pictures of your girls! I just spent the last 30 minutes checking them all out since we hardly use our blog. You inspire us w/how updated you keep yours. Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun stuff in Oregon...bet you're pretty tempted to come back to Mud Lake.
4 comments:
I love the photos. Those are two gorgeous little girls. I also love the feet. Couldn't be cuter!
Love ya!
I love it! What cute kids you have. I am planning on Heather taking pictures of Kaylee at Crystal Springs. Never been there, but from the pictures it looks so pretty.
What fun pictures of your girls! I just spent the last 30 minutes checking them all out since we hardly use our blog. You inspire us w/how updated you keep yours. Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun stuff in Oregon...bet you're pretty tempted to come back to Mud Lake.
Can I just say that you have the cutest girls ever!! Fun times
Post a Comment