I have decided to take on a fun little challenge of a photo each week(thanks Heather) and for some weird reason I am scared to post it which is weird because if you know me you know I am not afraid of anything and don't care what anyone thinks either. It isn't great but I am as green as it comes to taking photos so Please Don't Judge Me. But I do love to stalk photography websites and see all the moments that can be captured and so I decided to start putting more effort and thought into my own photos. Now I am definately coveting Bryan's camera.
1 year ago
7 comments:
OK I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You did a great job! Totally awesome! I love the contrast of color vs BW. GREAT JOB!!!!! I don't know why you were so afraid to post that...it rocks!
This picture is AMAZING!! You did such a great job, I want to hire you to take my kids pictures!!!
LOVE IT! It makes me want skittles! When I saw the title, I thought it was because Wakely had a handful of candy, and you didn't want anyone judging that! HeeHee-the picture is great!
wow penny, that is an awesome photo! lokks very professional!
I LOVE it!
It makes my mouth pucker just looking at the skittles!!!
Great color comparison.
Okay, Penny, here comes the opinion of a "professional" photographer--it is very good! Either you got lucky or you have some talent. I think you do have some talent, actually, looking at your other photos (reading into your snapshots). I think if you took some classes you could really get your creative juices flowing and come up with some great stuff!
Post a Comment