Oh we had so much fun! We were tourists in our own backyards and played very very hard. We spent the first week at a beautiful cabin that was lakeside in Island Park. We boated and boated and thought we were pretty cool doing a pyrimid on the "Scrambler". I was so glad to see my little Waklee braving the tube and jumping in the lake. Next we went to the extended Kunz Family reunion and spent a night in a tent, which is always fun. Waklee rode her Grandpa's horse in the parade where I grew up. She was an Indian girl and won the "Cutie Pie" award. We also hiked Table Rock, okay Eric hiked it and I did little hiking and rode the horse up. I had these grand plans up hiking the 8 miles up one way but didn't consider that these 8 miles were very intense and so I was very thankful Grandpa brought along a few horeses. I am so proud of all of you who did hike the full trip. But oh my goodness it was beautiful and I love the Grand Tetons! Actually I still can't get over all the pretty places we spent time at. I had a list of things I wanted to do in Idaho and one was see a lighting storm, we don't get those here very often in Oregon. The last night I got my wish! It was beautiful, even if Ty-Ty didn't want come with us.
1 year ago
1 comment:
Love the bear picture!
Post a Comment