Thursday, August 02, 2007

Our New Achievements!

























Our achievements are...........................Reese can finally walk now that she is 15 months old, but guess what... she chooses not to! So I don't know if I can officially say she can walk or not. Waklee learned to tie her shoes. Yeah! I told her that now she doesn't really need a Mom because she can do everything by herself now. She didn't contest that so I am not sure what to think???? Waklee starts school in a short month and she has to wear uniform colors, so I have been trying to seek out the hippest clothes that come in white, navy, and khaki. The other day Waklee asked me who would watch Reese while she was at school.......Not that Reese has a mother or anything. But I actually thought that was pretty sweet big sister to be concerned about her little sissy like that. We have had a fun week. We went to the Wild Wood Nature Park in which is about half way to Mount Hood. Waklee had fun playing in the river and kept asking repeatedly if she could go into the rapids. She would have if I would have said yes. I had grand plans of walking all the paths but I got a flat on my jogger and wasn't bright enough to use Eric's pump to fill it up so it cut our walk short. Today we went to Wilson Pool which the kids had a lot of fun. I haven't loaded those pictures yet and will have to post them later.

7 comments:

Jason Young said...

WOW!!! Big things a happenin' in the Kunz home. How cute are your girls!
Mandy

A. Simpson said...

What little chicks! We miss you guys!

The Chambers Family said...

Love it! It looks like you guys had fun. I love this bottom picture of Reese!

Heather Palmer said...

How cute is that!!

Tiffany said...

So much going on! I saw Eric at the symposium and realized I hadn't seen or heard from you forever! I hope you are coming to Bunco! I guess I'll see you at church, but being in the nursery...I don't see anyone!

Jessie said...

Is Waklee really in the water?? Thats a cool picture! Yay for Reese walking :)

Amy said...

I love those pictures! Seriously!!!