Waklee gave a talk in primary a few weeks ago and I overheard her on the potty tonight reciting: President Gordon B. Hinckley said, "Never forget my dear young friends that you really are a Child of God, He loves you, He desires to help and bless. May life be kind to you for indeed you are a Child of God." This sweet little quote is extra special to us this week as our dear Prophet has passed away. What a wonderful and encouraging man who we will always remember.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Waklee did such a sweet job on her testimony of Pres Hinkley!
I love Waklee! I miss her so much. Last night I had a dream that her primary class had gone all out of control, so I went in there to settle things down, and then sat with Waklee and talked to her to make sure she learned something worthwhile. I sure miss being her teacher.
Post a Comment