Thursday, September 09, 2010

Yellowstone National Park

We have talked to the kids for years about Yellowstone National Park and so we went. We stayed in West Yellowstone and packed 17 of us into a hotel for 6 (nice and cozy) but they did have a slide with NO RULZ and this time Reese saved her own life ( she was on some one else's watch.)

We saw bears & wolves at the Discovery Center, so worth it. In the park we saw elk, buffalo, antelope and a car crash. We stopped and watched Old Faithful and I don't believe in the conspiracy theory, it really blows on its own. We ended the day with seeing the Wyoming side of the Tetons and Jackson Lake which are so strikingly beautiful.

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

So fun! And I LOVE the story about Wakes cawing at the bird that everyone was trying to take pics of! HILARIOUS!!

Jeff and Amy said...

We have definitely got to make it to Yellowstone next summer. And with all your recent blogging it looks like you are enjoying not having to manage apartments anymore :)

Linds said...

I don't even know how long it's been since I've been to Yellowstone. I love it there. The beauty of it never ceases to amaze me.