Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cute Little Canon

Canon has spent a few days out at Grandpa Neil's farm. He loves it out there. He goes from the pick-up, to the tractor, to the four-wheeler over and over again.


He climbs all over the tractor and thinks he is driving and moving the bucket all on his own. This week he helped fix fence. Cousin Blake would drill a hole and Canon was ready and waiting to put the nail in the hole to be hammered. And look at those cute little John Deere boots.
I love that boy...

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my stinking cute! When did he turn from baby to boy? He's gotten so big!

Lataun said...

oh...my...goodness...

I'm so glad you had him! Otherwise, how would we get our fill of something boyish?

Lisa said...

Penny he is so cute. Those pictures are adorable. Did you take them? They are amazing.

Gel said...

He is so cute! I love all your pictures in Idaho!! I'm glad u are having a great time. We miss you

Dani said...

He is so handsome! Watch out ladies!

Linds said...

LOVE those pictures. You always have great pictures. You need to just come and follow my family around so we can have great pictures too.