Since I have so many pictures and no words I will keep going. I was a little disappointed in the 1st Day of School excitment. All my great plans of having a fun lunch, treat, and dinner for Waklee didn't happen. I came down with a bad cold on Monday and have pretty much not been functioning since Tuesday. Just when I thought I was getting better I think now I may have a sinus infection. And to Grandma Lana, when Waklee tells you that, "My mom doesn't want to talk to you." Needs to be intrepreted that I feel awful and you really don't want to talk to ME. But I had to laugh at that. The kids seem to being doing okay, I can tell Reese is really fighting it off and sleeping alot which is great for me.
Also please note that I actually love color but Waklee's school has a dress code of blue, white, khaki. We did her hair in this cute little bandana and I was worried about it falling off and Waklee looking like an orphan and plus Waklee just isn't Waklee without her crazies. And so crazies it was. She definately had the cutest hair there, with the exception of one other little boy who had a mohawk that was spray painted blue to go along with the dress code.

10 comments:
I've been so excited for Waklee to start kindergarten. I can't wait to hear about on Sunday. It's a shame the school has a color-restricted dress code. That takes all the fun out of back to school shopping!
Yea! How fun. And she is looks like she was defiantly the coolest kid starting school that day!
Wow oh wow! She's adorable! I love your family!Hope you're feeling better Penny.
How fun for Waklee! I hope she is enjoying her new school experience.
Ps. Hope you are feeling better...I won't call:)
congrats waklee! you are so adorable! I am so glad you had a day all about you! Have fun at school and stay away from the crazy boy with the blue mohawk! (hope ya get feeling better soon-penny! Love ya!)
WOW! how exciting for everyone. She seens so much older to me. I hope that you are feeling better. Tell Waklee Congrats on her her first week of school for me!
that is so cool Waklee!! i love that all aboiut me sign!! hehe waklee and bronson are such cute friends!
What a cute little kindergartener. She is growing up too quick!
Wow! Kindergarten already! Congrats Waklee!
What a cutie & what a blog...Penn I need some training!
Post a Comment