
Now this little Chica keeps us going and if you haven't been around her you won't quite understand. She is quick, she is determined, and she is feisty. On Saturday Reese was in the tub and she repeatedly climbed out and ran around the house naked. There were 5 other adults in the house so I figured I would go on with my laundry and they would handle the little "streaker". Next I find myself wondering where Reese is??? She had escaped and went out to the play on the monkey bars. I am so thankful to "Magic Eraser".

No matter how many markers, crayons, pens, pencils we hide or throw away I still find pretty drawings on my walls.....compliments of Reese. Now Reese's latest is to climb out of her crib and night and climb up Waklee's bunkbed to sit on top of her and bounce. What's funny about it is Waklee will

lay there and cry, but the next morning she doesn't remember a thing. I am NOT looking forward to Reese being able to open doors, I guess we will have to child proof again. We also went swimming at Auntie Jodi's pool and oh my she has no fear. She would walk as quickly as she could right of the edge and go under and come up laughing. So yes we are 24-7 watching this little one!
6 comments:
What a cutie!! Love the monkey bar picture :)
mandy
Yep, Reese is definately your boy! To fun! At least she keeps thing interesting right?!
I think I have a little Reese on my hands. I guess I just got a glimpse of what is to come.
I love the monkey bar picture. Were you just not dying of laughter?
How cute! I love the monkey bars, that is definately a keeper.
Super funny! Had a good laugh at the similarities between Christopher and Reese. They are 2 peas in a pod!
What a stinker! Innocent, she is not huh?! Wow her hair has gotten long! Was Waklee like this?
Post a Comment