1 year ago
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Beach Bound
This is for you Grandma! We went to the nice warm waters of the Oregon Coast. Girls rode the carousel which Reese loves! We played the arcades and Waklee and I did a some bumper cars and air hockey. As usual we ended up wet and cold in the ocean and so we warmed up with some "Mo's". Waklee was excited because she likes shrimp and knows that her Grandma Jan likes seafood too. It was really cute because at one point when we were driving around Waklee says, "I love family vacation." I love that she thinks a daytrip to the beach is family vacation. I think it is our turn for a surprise visit from some Idahoan's. Just let Eric first know so he can clean the house.Ha.Ha.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I love day trips. What a fun time!!
Adorable pics! How fun-I love day beach trips too! Don't you love that it is close enough to have them!
So does Eric really help clean house? Because I KNOW Darnell sure in the heck does NOT! Love your daughters!
crazy kunz fam!!
Post a Comment