Carving Pumpkins this year was interesting due to Eric and his powersaw (Rotozip) idea. Isn't that so Eric. I mostly watched cause I am a little under the weather. Isn't my little witch so cute? Thanks Grandma Lana for the fun Birthday Witch. I think I heard Waklee say that the pumpkin on the right is her Mom because she is grumpy. Thanks a lot Wakes. And Reese just likes to blow out the pumpkin candles. We are looking forward to our Trick-Or Treating tonight!
1 year ago
3 comments:
i hope you feel better penny!
Your pumpkins are so cute. Powertool, who would have ever though??? ERIC!! Pen, sorry you aren't feeling well. Take some vitamin C and go to bed. We love you guys. HEY GIRLS, you are darling, and we can't wait to see you!!
Echinacea, all the way! Eric, you're a little scary. Almost moreso than the pumpkins.
Post a Comment