The Girls were a Lion & A Lamb (not a fluffy white dog) I was so disappointed when someone thought that, oh well. Halloween is my favorite holiday and so we have been thinking up ideas all year long. Aren't those the cutest brown eyes you've ever seen on a lion.




We had such a fun Halloween. Nice to see good friends that we don't get to see all the time. Thanks for all the goodies!
5 comments:
Your girls looked great! Makes me think of when I dressed Ky as a poodle and everyone thought she was a bunny. That ruins it for you, doesn't it?
Your girls looked great! Makes me think of when I dressed Ky as a poodle and everyone thought she was a bunny. That ruins it for you, doesn't it?
What cute kids you have! Love the costumes. Did you make the lamb costume? Totally looks like a lamb!
That is too cute!!!
You are so creative! I love it! Great costumes!
Post a Comment