Happy Birthday Waklee!!!!!!!!!!!Waklee and Johnny shared a birthday cake!


Hannah Montana Wig and Waklee posing as the birthday girl!
Bronson giving some b-day spankins!Oh my, my baby turned 6 today.
What a fun day we had. This morning I asked Waklee to turn the t.v. down and she responded with a "Mom it is my birthday I don't have to do that." I figured okay once a year I'll let her get away with that. We had a little party tonight and got a lot of really fun pictures. Thanks for all the birthday calls. I have to admit Waklee is all ME because tonight G&G Kunz called to wish her a happy birthday and she told them, "You sang to me yesterday" and promptly ended the call and whenever anyone called she acted so not overly excited and well that is ME (we just don't know how to show it). She really was excited and had a blast and I know felt very special on her birthday! We played "Do you love your neighbor" and you knew that adults could have so much fun playing such a
silly game. And of course we couldn't have a birthday without Bronson and as usual he had us all cracked up. Eric beat me out this year with the "best" gift which was .................pink golf clubs, but the Hannah Montana wig came in with a very close second. Enjoy!
What a fun day we had. This morning I asked Waklee to turn the t.v. down and she responded with a "Mom it is my birthday I don't have to do that." I figured okay once a year I'll let her get away with that. We had a little party tonight and got a lot of really fun pictures. Thanks for all the birthday calls. I have to admit Waklee is all ME because tonight G&G Kunz called to wish her a happy birthday and she told them, "You sang to me yesterday" and promptly ended the call and whenever anyone called she acted so not overly excited and well that is ME (we just don't know how to show it). She really was excited and had a blast and I know felt very special on her birthday! We played "Do you love your neighbor" and you knew that adults could have so much fun playing such a
silly game. And of course we couldn't have a birthday without Bronson and as usual he had us all cracked up. Eric beat me out this year with the "best" gift which was .................pink golf clubs, but the Hannah Montana wig came in with a very close second. Enjoy! 



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Waklee!! look at bronson, he has grown so much since i saw him in primary! hehe
Pen, You are the best mom. Your so fun and creative. Happy BDay Wakes. We love you guys and you look so good. We are counting down until you come home!! So hurry fast!!
Happy Birthday Waklee!
Happy Birthday Girl! So cute Hannah wig-and I want some pink golf clubs!
Hannah Montana is the best! Happy b-day you cute chick!
Pen,
Your blog is always impressive & your girls are so dang cute. I can't believe Wakelee is six!
Post a Comment