Sunday, December 02, 2007

These Two....

What good friends they are becoming. They sleep together, they wake-up together, they bathe together, wrestle together. Reminds me of that sign: Sister will you..........



Just the other day Waklee got sent to the corner and Reese went and sat next to her for the six minute time out. And when I say they sleep together by that I mean they share a twin bed and we wouldn't want it any other way. So cute to peek in on them and see them snuggling up to each other or to hear them in there giggling as they are trying to fall asleep. I always want my kiddo's to share beds, maybe just a bigger one. I wondered if they would play well together with a 4 1/2 year gap and surprisingly they do. Waklee is so good to her.


Oh and we had a few fun flakes that fell on Saturday. Getting us geared up for Idaho. Can't Wait!




Look at that cute little ear sticking out. I love those cute little faces!

5 comments:

nevilleklan said...

OOOHHHHHH! I just want to pinch their cheeks and nibble, and kiss them. They are so stinkin' cute. I am so excited for Kenz and Reeser to play together. Jace and Ry can't wait for them to come and play. HURRY!!! PLEASE!!

Goodman Family said...

That's too funny! When I was little we used to have to stand in the corner on our tippy toes and hands straight in the air!

Love the cute pictures of the kids in the snow.

Heather Palmer said...

That is so cute! Nixon often does Time outs with madi too...after she smacks him. It's so funny!

Jessie said...

i like their beenies, really cute :) thats is so sweet how close they are!

The Chambers Family said...

I love it! Too cute where they are in the corner together!