Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards


I need stamps! My Christmas cards are almost ready though. I was thinking how fun it was to see all the different states of where our friends and family live. Our furthest card is traveling to Florida......for the last year (yeah!) to my sweet sister-in-law who will be moving home in the next few months to we hope (cross our fingers) Idaho and our closest cards are sent here locally to great friends that we have now known for years.....I can't believe I have lived here for years. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Robison Family said...

I hope we're on your list! :)j/k Any plans to Idaho for Christmas?

Heidi said...

I LOVED your Christmas card! Did you do that yourself? You have got some awesome photographer out there if not, you always have such cute pics of your girls. It helps that they are both darling, I guess. I can't wait to see the new wee one. I'm excited for you guys.