Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monkey On My Back


Reese has Maddi's monkey on her back. This is how I usually feel about Reese, she is my monkey on my back. I think I prefer Maddi's monkey. We went to the park with Reese's friends and what a kick they were racing, wrestling, fighting. Too Cute.

4 comments:

Gel said...

She is so cute!! I also love Waklee's tooth, She was so proud of it!

Julie said...

Hi! Just dropping in so I am not a blog stalker! and your kids are too cute!

Anonymous said...

If you ever need to unload a monkey, I will buy all of the bananas she can eat...or just simply go bananas since I am a little old for such a busy little lady.

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny, if you want to unload a little monkey, we will be happy to buy lots of bananas. Oh wait, we would be bananas with such a busy little one at our ripe old age. (Granny Lanny)