Waklee and Reese were Pip N Bo-Bo for the ward circus talent show. And we just enjoyed our first corn on the cob of the season---so delish! I am so overjoyed Summer is here! We've already hit the pool a few times and are just chillin' this Summer. The "Boy" keeps growing, we sure do love him around here.
Waklee, Grandma Wakley would have said you look like you could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. Ask Daddy what that means. I think you simply look like a girl waiting for halloween.
I agree little boy looks like he could butter the rolls and add a little sweet honey for good measure. (not that he needs any more cream)
3 comments:
Can't wait for all these brown eyes to move back to Idaho!!
ha ha...to cute! Love the rolls on your little guy! :)
Waklee, Grandma Wakley would have said you look like you could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. Ask Daddy what that means.
I think you simply look like a girl waiting for halloween.
I agree little boy looks like he could butter the rolls and add a little sweet honey for good measure. (not that he needs any more cream)
Post a Comment