We were looking at a house, CASUALLY, and Eric's parents went and took some pictures. When Neil told me it was on a dirt road and gave an explanation a REALLY BIG GRIN spread across my face, automatically. I didn't realize how bad I want to live on a dirt road.
6 comments:
is this the road? come, come, come to the dirt road...follow the yellow dirt road! we are waiting....
I TOTALLY understand the dirt road thing. I'd give anything to let me kids grow up down a dirt road like Quin & I did ... even with a couple of acres and no NEXT door neighbors Quin thinks that we live in the city. Poor guy, he about died on his mission to Birmingham, AL. The water in the tracks makes me smile!
How I wish you were already down that muddy little road-----won't be long now!!! Time is ticking away!!!
Can't wait until you are really on that muddy little road!!! Won't be long---time is ticking away!!
If anybody needs a dirt road, it is you!!!!!!!!!
When is the big move scheduled for?!? How exciting....that dirt road does look quite nice. :)
Post a Comment