Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summertime Summertime!

4th of July
Celebrating Independence

We camped on this private, peaceful lake. I loved being away from people & spending time with good friends.


Cute Baby Canon, Such a good baby.


This canoe got some good use from the Kunz girls.
Waklee became quite the paddler & a few fish were caught.
I love this picture of Waklee casting.

This is such a typical picture of Reese in all her get-up, nothing is ever simple with Reese.


Saying Good-bye to Good Friends...We miss you!
Our friends the Olsen's moved to Utah. We had our babies in the hospital together and both worked as manangers together.

Roly Poly Rolls

Can Can rolled on Fathers Day. He worked so hard to finally get over and got a house full of cheers when he did! I think it wore him out so much he didn't roll over again for a few days.
Canon and Chase clowin' around.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Miss you too! Cute picS

Unknown said...

did you catch any fish? wow...memories. Love your pics.