Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick Idaho Trip!

A quick trip to Idaho!

On Reese's trip to Idaho she let her sister talk her into picking up a dead mouse by the tail, ate an ant and lots of dirt, got stung by a bee, jumped on the tramp, picked peas and carrots out of Grandma's garden and just played really hard! She did not want to come back to Portland.


Waklee climbed a 15 foot haystack and was too scared to climb back down (thank you Haddi, Logan, Kimbri for the rescue mission). Cried her eyes out when we put her on Grandpa's horse. Cried her eyes out again when we left her to stay for two weeks...she's not staying afterall.

Both the girls had fun feeding Bryan's pigs and Grandpa's horses, riding four-wheelers and playing with cousins!

Grandma asked Waklee if she liked meat on her sandwhiches and she said, "I like meat on my sandwhich like Bryan's pigs like zuchinni." That is a yes.


And Canon was adored by all. I just love that cute little face. He just went with it all. He sat on the horse, went to the farm with Daddy and got his fat little cheeks pinched over and over again.

6 comments:

Lataun said...

oh, I miss Can Can already and that pic of Waklee on the horse crying is PRICELESS!!!

Gel said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip. That is so funny about Waklee I do love that picture. So were u home when she decided she didn't want to stay there anymore? I'll have to call to get the details!!

Jessie said...

Can you believe our babies are 6 months?!!! aHHH! they are growing up too fast! Canon is still chubby & cute as ever :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait til' you are here for good. Sounds like we need to make a country girl out of Waklee!!! And Canon will be walking practically by the time you come home and Reese will love it here!!!

Brandon and Bethany said...

very cute!

The Chambers Family said...

I love the picture of Waklee on the horse!