Oh i love this post, it sounds like my perfect year as well. i lived and worked at BullFrog Marina in 01 and 02 (aka Lake Powell), and i would love to go back! Thanks for sharing a little inspiration, i am going to blog my own bucket list ;).
yea. by the look of those two girls legs up on top they are from idaho. one is all dirty and the other is all barked up. by the way we will help out on the lake powell deal. call for dates before they are all booked. and by the way how the hell are you?
Such a cool pic of the Teton's! I am often grateful I found myself a country boy that lives in such a beautiful place cause I can't wait to move either.
I've started reading your blog. I figured I ought to since I love reading your book reviews. So I knew I would enjoy reading your blog. I hope that's ok with you. Feel free to read mine, it is private however. If you want an invite just email me at weaser05@yahoo.com. I look forward to reading more.
10 comments:
Funny how your list turned into my list also....
I guess except for the Chiropractic part...
And wait!!! I thought we were only running the 5K?
I think I might have steal this idea on my blog! Love it!!
I approve!!
Oh i love this post, it sounds like my perfect year as well.
i lived and worked at BullFrog Marina in 01 and 02 (aka Lake Powell), and i would love to go back! Thanks for sharing a little inspiration, i am going to blog my own bucket list ;).
yea. by the look of those two girls legs up on top they are from idaho. one is all dirty and the other is all barked up. by the way we will help out on the lake powell deal. call for dates before they are all booked. and by the way how the hell are you?
Sounds GRAND!
Such a cool pic of the Teton's! I am often grateful I found myself a country boy that lives in such a beautiful place cause I can't wait to move either.
What a cute idea! I love the photos of the valley. Can we get together sometime soon please!!!
That's a good list. I want to hike Table Rock again too. It's been forever...I wonder if I could still do it?
I've started reading your blog. I figured I ought to since I love reading your book reviews. So I knew I would enjoy reading your blog. I hope that's ok with you. Feel free to read mine, it is private however. If you want an invite just email me at weaser05@yahoo.com. I look forward to reading more.
Post a Comment