Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa Claus......



We got to see Santa, he came to our ward activity. Reese has no qualms about sitting on Santa's lap. Waklee, well this was the first year she didn't have tears and cute Can Can, just look at him staring and Jolly Ole St. Nick. Precious.
"Dear Santa- Waklee would like some Heely's and a Selena Gomez doll. Reese would like some lipstick and make-up and Canon would like Reese to not ride him like a horse or drag him by the legs like she is going to goat-tie him."




This last picture is of our ward activity..........I am the ward activities director........again. Oh boy only my family really knows how much I truly enjoy this calling. I thought it turned out beautiful. Just imagine palm trees, Christmas lights, Jerusalem silouettes, staple guns (shh, don't tell) disco ball, delicious ham, and beautiful music. I will never forget in my entire life being on the Oakey's side hill cutting ferns for the palm trees with Eric. Eric was such a trooper. I gets these crazy ideas and I know I can make them happen but only if Eric does 90% of the work. I am a great manager......just ask my boss.

6 comments:

The Wach Family said...

Love it!! So beautiful, Penny.

Kellie said...

It looks great! Merry Christmas! Oh and don't you know a great leader is one who delegates? That's what I tell myself to make me feel better anyway. ;)

Londy Lou Boutique said...

Pen!! Wow, you are truly gifted! The pic of your ward party is amazing! Can you move to our ward so we can enjoy some great parties? :o)

Brandon and Bethany said...

You did a great job, Penny! It's was awesome. We are so going to miss you guys

Unknown said...

wow!

The Chambers Family said...

The kids are so cute! The gym looks fabulous! Really you are awesome!