Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


Oh our last Halloween in Portland! We stopped by a few friends tonight that we won't be seeing again. It was fun to see you. I am beat! We had our ward activity tonight and so we have been quite busy. Thanks to wonderful ward members the stage looked awesome, the spook alley was better than the spook alley we paid money for the night before and the kids had so much fun playing all the games. Halloween is my favorite holiday but my kids costumes and pumpkins got put on the back burner with the Ward Activity coming first. They were so much help though. Have I ever mentioned....."we rock" or atleast I think "they rock." Isn't Can Can just the cutest little smily face, he is just so nice! Oh of course I think my girlies are cute too. Canon has been sporting these p.j.'s around for the month of October. I couldn't figure out why he kept waking in the night until a friend told us their son had the same pajamas and since they glow in the dark they had to turn them inside out. It was then that I realized poor Canon kept waking in the night to see himself glowing. Funny.

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

Michael has glow in the dark pj's and I'm so glad they haven't woken him up! I was afraid they would.

So wow, sounds like you had a great activity! The one Halloween party we went to at the Hartly Park ward was really lame. Just a few cars doing trunk or treat.

Trevor and Summer said...

Oh how cute are your kids? Those jammies are adorable. Especially for a chiro kid. We miss you guys. Madi cried that she wanted to go back to Oregon the other day and it broke my heart to tell her this is your home now. We will have to party for the graduation though!!