Haven't felt much like blogging lately, But here are a few things we have been up to:
Isn't He Too Cute. He Is Nice Too.
Taking Apart and Fixing our Washing Machine.
Taking Apart and Fixing our Washing Machine.
Having The Missionaries Over For Dinner.
This We Will Miss When We Move Back Home.
Check Out Reese's Smile.
It has been two years since she got sick and she is one healthy vegetable eating girl.
6 comments:
It's nice to see a post on your blog...:)
The pic of Eric reminds me of a show that Chad and I used to watch when we lived in Mud Lake and we only had 3 channels...Here's a quote from it dedicated to Eric...
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Do you know the show?
One? What?! How did that happen? I feel like he is only a few months old still. Crazy. He is so cute!! Hope you and your family are doing well!
Your kids are so cute!! We need another get together next month!! It was so fun seeing you guys a couple of weeks ago!
Cute pictures. So grateful that little Reese is around too. I am still touched by that experience.
Love it! Crazy how fast time flies! I can't believe Canon is already 1?!? Miss you guys!
Love the updates. Such a cute family!
p.s. The show is "The Red Green Show"
Post a Comment