Spring Break is Whale Week at the Oregon Coast.
So We Went.
We got there and it was BEAUTIFUL.
I was stoked! It was going to be awesome!


This is What We Saw.
No Whales.


Girls keeping their eyes peeled for whales.

This Was our view from the hotel.
I did not want to leave.

Cute Canon at the Pool.

Beach Bummin'.




7 comments:
yeah! another post! Great pics. sorry you didn't see any whales. Looks like you still had fun though.
It looks like you guys had beautiful weather! I'm glad you got to go!
Darn it! We have always wanted to do a whale watching trip. Better luck next time...?
You got some cute pictures though!
I am SO jealous! I miss the coast so so much!!
What a beautiful day on the coast. You just can't beat those days. Good to catch up with you guys!
What a fun trip. When u get back from your other trip I want to hear all about it and we need to get together.
Wow, you are quite the picture taker...they totally look professional! Wait, you probably are a professional. :) How fun...what darling kids you have!
Post a Comment