Sunday, May 02, 2010

Spring 2010. A Trip. A Broken Leg. A Birthday.

We made a trip to Idaho via Missoula. A beautiful drive.
The kids and I became familiar with the town while Daddy had class. I think we had a much better time than Daddy.We swam, played at the park, rode the carousel over and over and over. And went to a children's museum, where Waklee got in hurt in the human bubble.
Next we headed home where we stayed busy busy. While at home we put 1,000 miles on our car just running around. Crazy.We looked at homes, offices, homes, offices.
We took a day off and went 4-wheeling at the Dunes. Where Grandma Jan rolled her 4-wheeler and broke her leg. Maybe she should act her age.....
Here are my cuties playing around. Waklee loved the 4-wheeler.
Eric made sure to get in on the last day of skiing at Targhee with these cuties.
Exhausted we headed back to Portland to celebrate Reese's number #4.
Happy Birthday Reesie Piecie!





Enjoying beautiful Oregon for a few more days.

7 comments:

The Marlatt's said...

My parents live near Missoula and we've been to that carousel lots and lots of times too. It looks like you had fun.
Your kids are super cute!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Good luck with everything! Happy Birthday Reece! I am sad that Johnny and I never did the Tulip Festival!

Gel said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the tulip festival. I hope your moms leg gets feeling better!

Jessie said...

Miss u

Linds said...

Looks like fun. So when are you officially moving?

julie! said...

holy crap...Reece is FOUR?!!! that seriously blows my mind.
Great pictures. Looks like you had a good trip.

Robison Family said...

So Fun! That carousel is way fun..my kids love it. We need to coordinate your next visit to Idaho..we miss you guys!