Friday, August 20, 2010

Feeling Blessed


I am having a hard time wiping the grin off of my face. I feel so blessed. I drive around and can't get over what a beautiful place I live in, what nice people we have met and how nice it is to have a nice home with space. How my kids are adjusting is most humbling. They are quickly making friends and having play dates. The ward members are so kind. We have a neighbor boy Waklee's age and so the kids are always playing with him. Reese stands on the porch and hollers, "Hunter", before the poor boy is even up in the morning. When we first got to Idaho and were staying with my parents, Reese was acting up one day and I told her to behave or we would be going home. She looked at me and said, "where's my home?" So nice to have a home now and back on good sleeping schedules. I love that I can walk out my door and go for a walk without all the hustle and bustle of the city. We've been bike riding and today we are going huckleberrying and I really hope we don't see a bear.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I loved this post. AAHH Glad I am almost there myself. Love ya.

Linds said...

Sounds like you are so happy. Good!!

Robison Family said...

Soooo happy for you! Where is Home? I want to visit! We'll be in Idaho in October.....