Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sweet Scout



Oh sweet Scout girl, I have neglected taking pictures of you. Please forgive me.

I must say I never tire of looking at those beautiful blue eyes.


You are adored by your little family. Reese loves you most and Canon can't wait to play with you.
You have such a sweet little spirit. Just starting to show a little bit of an aggressive side, your Mama loves aggressive!
We like to call you Scout, Scoutie, Cubby, Cookie.....

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

Oh Pen..She is one cute baby!! I love these pics...I need to come over so I can kiss on those sweet lil cheeks!!

Linds said...

I can't believe she has blue eyes. How fun is that? After all your brown eyed babes. She's adorable!!

Gel said...

She is so beautiful. Did u take these pictures? They are good!!
Man... u had a rough week with allthose adventures huh! hopefully u get a break soon!