1 year ago
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
The Corner
You may be thinking my kids sure do spend alot of time in the corner, but they really don't and should probably spend more time in there. Today Reese once again was writing on herself. So I get upset and get ready to swat her behind and Wakes yelps, "I am sorry." I look at her and ask what? Well Waklee wrote on her first and then handed her the pen. Nice. So I told Wakes she was going to have to take Reese's swat for her. So I swatted her and sent her to the corner, I was not too happy. I explained to Reese that we don't write on our clothes or bodies and that Waklee and been naughty. Reese immediately runs over to Waklee and scoots herself in front of Wakes and puts her nose in the corner. Oh it was too funny. I just giggled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Does Cassidy need to come join your girls in the corner? Waklee learned it from Cassidy who as you will recall covered Wakes entire body in marker when you were staying here. Sorry about the poor example. I will tell Cass to spend some time in the corner too =>.
What cute girls---Penny you should write a book---we would all buy and read it!! JanJan
Heeeheeehee! That is way too funny, what sweet sisters!
They are too cute. They sure do love each other.!
Post a Comment