Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I got April Fooled!

 
I am a sucker! Eric picked Waklee up from school today and Eric came in the house and said Waklee is pretty upset. He went on to tell me that a boy at school was being bad and Waklee told the teacher and so the boy punched her in the eye and it is beginning to swell. Oh I for a split second was pretty fired up and then decided I had better be calm. I asked if the teacher has said anything and he said she was going to call and talk to me about it. I was thinking she had better call and it better be in the next few minutes. I then went through the thought process of should I call this boys parents or do I choose to think the teacher delt with the situation correctly. Eric then told me Waklee is out in the living room and wants to talk to her Mom. Oh poor Waklee I think. I go out there and she has a cold Mountain Dew to her eye to help with the swelling and then I see a little twinkle in the eye, oh stupid me it is April Fools Day. So I play along are you okay Waklee? Who hit you? Oh she got a kick out of it. I am a sucker!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Yeah Eric is a stinker!

Crystal said...

Don't you just love April Fool's day. I didn't even try to get anyone. That's not like me!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Haha that is pretty funny! I always fall for the pranks. That was pretty funny Eric.

Anonymous said...

Penny,
It's been so fun seeing pictures of your darling girls. We have sure included you guys in our prayers! Love ya lots! Tell your mom hi and I miss her. I can't find her!!!
Kris Fillmore Powell

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures Penny. Mom

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

This is Brent's sister Julie, by the way and I found your blog on Heidi's site and I have crying reading about your sweet girl. I am so glad she is better and that you are home. What a neat thing to write about although hard. You will be so glad to have that. Hope you guys are doing okay:)

cjdustin said...

I am glad that the Kunz family is up for a good prank after all of the trials you have had in the past month. It's nice to hear that you still have your sense of humor. Call me I would love to hear how you are doing.