Friday, March 28, 2008

Home!

We have been home for five days and are making progress. I think we are all just trying to recover because we have been exhausted. Reese is getting stronger everyday and seems to be doing pretty good. She did have a fever yesterday which is not good and so today at our check-up they put her on an antibiotic as a precautionary. But wow just the thought of going through all that again. So sorry no pictures we are just really tired around here and doing nothing. Wish the sun would shine too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny, Eric and family...
just checking in on your little family. Hope you little one is over her fever. I'm and certain that she is so
glad to be home. Love you all lots and hope you had fun with your visitors.
Michelle

Alyssa said...

that is great that she is home i am so happy for yu guys

Heidi said...

Scary Pen-I'm so glad she's gonna be okay.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you're home! Can't wait to see your family again!