We created a blog called Reese's Recovery. It is actually very therapeutic to get my thoughts and feelings out. They are still telling us she will make it through this it will just be a lengthy time. She is a very sick baby.
For updates you can go to http://reesekunz.blogspot.com/
7 comments:
What a heartbreaking picture. That is so hard to see in a picture, I can only imagine what it is like dealing with it in person. Let us know how we can help you guys. We are so happy to hear that she is going to make it through this.
Penny, that picture is heartbreaking, you are in our prayers, I know how hard it is to watch your little baby go through something like this. We went through a similar life scare with our second boy Wynn, and I just know for a surety that the Lord knows us individually and hears our prayers and that he gave us eternal families for a reason. Get better soon Reese.
Penny you are so strong. I just got on your blog today and was so saddened by the news. Give Reese our love and hugs.
Oh my gosh. I can't even handle this. I just want to hug her..poor baby. we'll keep praying for her.
Penny don't think we haven't been thinking about and praying for your famiy. I have refrained from commenting because it hurts my heart just seeing this picture and thinking about you wonderful people at this difficult time. Anyway we love you and hope with every fiber of our hearts that Reese is better soon.
Hey Penny! I was in SLC this last week visiting Jason (Egbert) in the hospital and his mom was telling me about your little girl! I must admit that I peek in on your cute little blog from time to time and your girls are SERIOUSLY sooo beautiful! What a cute little strong girl lying in that bed! As a parent I am sure you guys are just drained... I admire your strength and think it is a great idea to write out your thoughts and feelings!
Hope you don't mind me dropping in, just wanted to send my best wishes to little Reese!
p.s. does Melissa and Lex have a blog?
Hey Penny, Hey Eric, just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and praying for Reese and the family. We put your names in the temple. We love you!
Kami and Zack
Post a Comment