Our Reese-ie girl had to be admitted into the ICU for pneumonia and it is quite serious. They are telling us we will be here for a week to three weeks right now. We could use everyones prayers for her. Eric's Mom came to help take care of Waklee and the rest of us so we are in very good hands.
For more info go to http://reesekunz.blogspot.com/
1 year ago
8 comments:
Hey...happened along your blog through Amy Jensens...
will TOTALLY keep her in our prayers! i'm so sorry....
Besides prayers let me know if we can do anything for you guys!
Sam had pneumonia at 9 weeks and I know how scary it can be. You will be in my prayers and thoughts.
We are you for you. Whatever you need please call, do not hesitate. You are all in our prayers. If you fast let us know.
We are you for you. Whatever you need please call, do not hesitate. You are all in our prayers. If you fast let us know.
I just read Eric's posting, I cannot believe how quickly things can change for the worse. Or for the better, you are all in our prayers for a change for the better.
Jeff just came home from school and told me what's going on. I hadn't been keeping up with blogs lately so I hadn't read it yet. My prayers are definitely with her, and with you - this has been a pretty tough week for you.
Post a Comment