Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How You Doin'


Many of you keep asking how Reese is doing? She is back to our fun crazy girl. Today she found Waklee's markers and wrote all over her jeans and tummy. Yeah. I would say she is 100%. We are still trying to lay low from crowds, groups, grimies. It seems whenever I do take her somewhere there are alot of people she easily gets a runny nose. We are just waiting for the sun to shine around here. It is almost getting depressing with all these clouds and rain. This has been our very most wet dark year we have been in Oregon. But Idaho keeps getting more snow so I guess I should complain.

8 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Yes dear, don't complain! Stupid snow can't get rid of the stuff. Who won the golf game recently Devin or Eric?

Lisa C said...

Yes, I think there are many of us who would appreciate some real sunshine around here! (Although it will probably just make my legs swell, oh well!) I'm glad Reese is all better.

annie said...

So happy that your little babe is doing better! All the family here prayed and prayed for her and you guys! I'm SOOO tired of wet and cold, WHEN is spring coming?
love, Annie

The Speelmon's said...

Hey Penny, I was flipping through blogs and came across yours, it is very cute! Your girls are so precious!! I am so glad to hear that your little one is doing better. How do you like Oregon? We live in Oregon now as well. Take Care!
Penny

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad to hear! We miss her in nursery-but can TOTALLY understand why you wouldn't want to bring her back in there for awhile! Christopher did the marker thing last week all over his tan cords with one of my scrapbooking markers, then he took the tip out and sucked on it-FuN!

cjdustin said...

So happy that Reese is back! She is such a cutie! We are with you on wishing for better weather. I'm going to have to get a photobox and sit in front of it all day if this keep up!

JC Photography said...

I have to tell you. Reese has one VERY relieved cousin in Idaho. Glad to see she is up and running again!

Heidi said...

Hey Pen, my # is 2087050846. Can't wait to talk!