
Yesterday with the nice hot weather 90 degrees Waklee says, "we have been waiting for this moment since fall." In the next breath she says, "but it is exhausting." We are making the best of this hot weather and playing hard. Yesterday we went to Crystal Springs Rhodendrun Gardens and if you are a Portlander and haven't been it really is a place to go especially right now with all the rhodies in full bloom. Oh to be a duck at the gardens would be wonderful. You get to live in a beautiful place and people feed you all day long. Reese had a great time feeding the ducks but every once in awhile she would get a little scared which I was too those ducks were hissing. The pictures of Reese by herself are her, "I am scared right now." She kept feeding them until we didn't have any crackers left and so she decided to throw pebbles at them and at one point so typical of my Reesie girl she picked up duck pooh...fresh duck pooh. Oh I was freaking out. Last night Waklee and I went on our 2nd annual school play date and I saw the Jungle Book. It was pretty good and well worth

Waklee thinking she is my top dawg. I love that she is entertained by

these highschool plays. She really does love it.
4 comments:
Too cute! And I can't believe we haven't been there-maybe we need to hit it before we leave. Yuck Yuck Yuck on the duck poop though-I seriously am gagging!
It is definitely nice to not have cold and rainy weather - I'm just not used to this hot weather yet, but I'm still lovin it. I keep seeing pictures of those gardens and I have got to go check them out.
hello, you have been nominated for a family tag. please see the Riley blog for details
I think you are such a great mom and I love your posts. You guys need to come and see us sometime. We miss you!
Post a Comment