Well I just haven't felt like blogging so now I gots to catch up! Summer is winding down and I am not sure if I am happy or sad. I am sure not looking forward to Waklee being gone all day long, what a sad day that will be. We have been doing some school shopping which can't be too exciting when you go to a uniform school but I don't spend very much money either. Waklee has a plugged tear duct that has been festering for the last few months. We now have a really good antibiotic for it but it is getting quite large and red but I think it is coming to a head, I secretly cannot wait for it to pop....all that white puss coming out, the dentist I used to work for would so get this. Waklee has become a pretty good swimmer this Summer and over the weekend learned how to use a snorkel set and had a lot of fun with that. Geesh I need to take some pictures of the girls swimming. And on to Reese. This girl keeps us going. Her latest adventure is she loves make-up, particularly mascara. I have found her a few times quietly sitting in my shower with the door closed applying her mascara in the dark. The scary thing is she is pretty good at it. On Sunday we had another mascara incident and so off to church we went with Reese wearing her mascara. This girl also inherited the incredibly long William
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment