So last night Reese has a Starburst wrapper, no big deal. Next thing I know she is stuffing it up her nostril hole. I get it from her before it becomes a problem, silly kid, and tell her not to do it. Well, ten minutes later she comes over to me and is pointing to her nose. I look and don't see anything but that's because she has pushed it so far up her nose. I think I cursed, okay I did curse. Luckily this kid knows how to blow. It took Wakes years to figure out how to blow. So she gives a really good blow and out comes the Starburst wrapper. She got a huge scolding from her Daddy so we'll see how long before we are fishing something else out of there.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Ahh...doesn't every kid have to know how much you can stuff up your nose?? Alli did it when she was about 2 and she had stuffed about 10 spit wads up her nose!! I have a great trick if you ever need it again!!
I love this picture of Reese. I was about to put I can't believe she got a wrapper stuck in her nose, but I actually can believe it. At least you didn't have to go to the doctor to get it out, right?
Post a Comment