Monday, September 15, 2008

1st Grade...Wow!

Oh my sweet Waklee started 1st grade. She was pretty excited and really likes school. Mostly because she gets to eat there and gets three recesses. I did pretty good with only a few tears coming to the eyes. But here we go again another year of early mornings and driving Waklee to school, can't wait for Summer already. I do enjoy having more structure in our life though.

Her new teachers name is Mrs. Leabo who is super nice! And yes it is a uniform school, which is easy on my pocketbook, so our outfits aren't too exciting.

Reese keeps walking around and asking where Sissy is? But has actually been pretty good, as good as Reese can get.

My camera, I don't know how to use and so the pictures didn't turn out to well so I took another after she got home. I do have to brag because I am a Mom but my little whipper snapper gets to attend 2nd grade for math and reading, she works really hard to be there though and I am proud of her!

4 comments:

Greg Kunz said...

Wakley... at least they make you wear a uniform or you'd be wearing some Jonas Brothers outfit... YUCK!!

Gel said...

I love Greg's comment!! That is so true. She told us all about the Jonas brothers!! I love that they have the same birthday! Wakley looks great... can't wait to see her. Tay is excited.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

What a little smartie pants! Second grade reading and math that is awesome! Wakley looks so cute with her school bag.

nevilleklan said...

Hi you little cute and sofisticated 1st grader! I am a little worried though...you have to wear shoes to school, I'm not sure if your mom and dad told you that or not!!! Love you
Heidi