Friday, September 19, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


I love Fall! Everything about it. My favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday! I am such a sucker for all the decor and costumes. I had to chuckle when someone asked me if I knew what my kids were going to be for Halloween? I have known for like a year and a half, before last Halloween and I already know what Reese will be next year. I have been on the hunt for items for their costumes this year.....I can't wait! And if anyone sees Eric and the facial hair just know we are preparing for Halloween its going to be a kick. So in memory of past Halloweens enjoy!


2 comments:

Lataun said...

you crack me up...you are a sucker for Halloween aren't you?

What's your all-time favorite Halloween tho? Where's the pic of us? You should post that and tell that funny story about you pee-ing your pants@!$#%#$% LOL!

cjdustin said...

I am so glad that you love Halloween. I love fall but I am not crazy about Halloween. We usually have fun but I am so glad when it's over. I know sad and scroogy. Oh well.