Okay, the kickstand thing grosses me out. Leave it to Eric!!! I am so excited for you. I had no idea you were expecting. Boys are so great. I love my girl, but my boy is definitely a little more "chill". You will love it. How fun for Eric too!!!
Attaboy Eric. Pressure's off, huh? Being Eric's kid, I wouldn't call it a kickstand.Trevor
I KNEW it!!! That is so exciting!! he is going to be so sweet :)
No fair-I didn't know you were preggers did I? Well congrats! What a lucky little stud!
Yeah! Looks like we are going to have to go shopping... I am excited for you!
I could leave a comment, but I know you know what I would say.
CONGRATS!!!!!
Yay, I am so happy that you are going to have a little boy. I am sure that your girls are pretty excited to be having a brother!
I am so happy for you! You are breaking the 3 girl curse!
yah for the twig and berries!!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little fella!! love yaNevs
Congrats! Had to throw a boy in the mix at some point - better now than to keep going until kid #10 to get it :)
Congrats! #3 is so much fun!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Okay, the kickstand thing grosses me out. Leave it to Eric!!! I am so excited for you. I had no idea you were expecting. Boys are so great. I love my girl, but my boy is definitely a little more "chill". You will love it. How fun for Eric too!!!
Attaboy Eric. Pressure's off, huh? Being Eric's kid, I wouldn't call it a kickstand.
Trevor
I KNEW it!!! That is so exciting!! he is going to be so sweet :)
No fair-I didn't know you were preggers did I? Well congrats! What a lucky little stud!
Yeah! Looks like we are going to have to go shopping... I am excited for you!
I could leave a comment, but I know you know what I would say.
CONGRATS!!!!!
Yay, I am so happy that you are going to have a little boy. I am sure that your girls are pretty excited to be having a brother!
I am so happy for you! You are breaking the 3 girl curse!
yah for the twig and berries!!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little fella!! love ya
Nevs
Congrats! Had to throw a boy in the mix at some point - better now than to keep going until kid #10 to get it :)
Congrats! #3 is so much fun!!
Post a Comment