Monday, October 20, 2008

Best Halloween Ever!

My best Halloween ever definately needs to be blogged and blurbed. When Waklee was three she and I flew home for a few days and it happened to fall on Halloween. This was the year Waklee was an Indian girl.....too cute. We went to my brother Chad's house in Arco, if anyone knows where Arco is that is scary enough. Chad was the middle school principal at the time and they were renting this old house that you had to walk up broken concrete stairs, I remember almost spraining my ankle going up those stairs. So picture small rundown town and old house. Alot of trick-or-treaters came and Chad would say okay this is one of my middle-schoolers and that's when things got real fun. Come on you remember being a I am too cool to dress up for Halloween but I want the candy middle schooler. Up the stairs they came to meet this:
















Pretty Scary Huh and we made sounds too! I did get permission from Taun to post this. Upon meeting us they also met JerBear, my dad, in his black coat holding a shotgun (hopefully not loaded, you never know). There was smoke & strobe lights leading them to the back room where they met Mern dressed as a scary old lady giving out candy. As they grabbed the candy one of Taun's brothers roommates from Ricks fell out of the coat closet as a Zombie and along with this our cute little girls were innocently sitting on the couch with pots, pans, and metal spoons banging them and out the door they would run where they felt the cool fall air and thought to themselves I made it. Just as this safe feeling enveloped them Tauns brother would jump off the top of the roof robed in a real bear head and skin and chase them down the dirt road. It was too fun and we didn't scare the tiny little ones unless their parents insisted. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants, okay I did just a little.

3 comments:

MotherBeck said...

that is so awesome!! Hilarious!

taggdarci said...

Gotta love Halloween!! We wished we could have been there, but had fun at Chad and Taun's the year before in Mud Lake. So, where are we spooking kids this year? :o)

Tiffany said...

I peed my pants a little reading it! That is TOO funny!