Thursday, October 16, 2008

I just couldn't choose.........

It is impossible to choose a favorite. But my very favorite I didn't post because then Christmas cards would be spoiled!



It was pretty much impossible to get Reese to smile. This last picture was one of the firsts and there was no way she was going to smile. Got to love Reese. Thanks Heather for the wonderful pictures you are so talented!

6 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

You're right, it's impossible to choose a favorite. But what about a whole family pic with you and Eric in it too??

Tiffany said...

So so cute!

taggdarci said...

I love the pics! You're girls are getting so big and so gorgeous! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!

Perkes Family said...

They are so beautiful, the girls looks so grown up :)

mickelsenfamily said...

Those are so cute! I love the color in them too! What darling girls you have!

The Chambers Family said...

Very cute!