Thursday, March 12, 2009

We've Accessorized!

Waklee has a new accessory........... glasses, compliments of both of her blind parents. She loves wearing them and since Daddy teases incessantly I don't think any kid at school can come even close to teasing too much. There is a boy at school who has a crush on Wakes and I told her that since she has glasses maybe she will see him and think, "hubba hubba" she didn't think that was funny. But what a cutie she is in her glasses. I can't believe how much she looks like her Dad or her cute Aunts.


I took this picutre of Reese holding baby and got a kick out of how dark Canon is compared to Reese. He still must have a tinch of jaundice but he does have beautiful olive skin and Reese is so fair.


And we had to take a picture of Canon with a headache. I think he has been missing his Daddy who has been busy studying since he was born. We love you Daddy and can't wait for boards and finals to be OVER!

10 comments:

Dani said...

Aaaah yes, to be done with boards and finals will be a glorious day! Your kids are so cute. And by the way, I don't think you're going to get fired any time soon. Sorry. :)

Lataun said...

oh boy...those glasses are so cute on her. Now she looks as smart as she really is! Good job picking them out, I love them!

Jessie said...

love her glasses, very stylish penny. i feel the same way with sophia & elijah, she is soo white compared to him!

taggdarci said...

She looks so cute in glasses, nice job picking them out! :o) Love Canon, he's so, so cute!

The Chambers Family said...

Waklee's glasses are very cute. Reese's hair is getting so long. Your little man is very handsome.

The Marlatt's said...

Waklee looks very good in glasses! it sounds like she is extrememly smart too so they fit her !! I had to wear glasses at her age too!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Your kids are so cute! Waklee looks so cute with glasses! And little Canon is a very handsome boy. I am not sure if I told you congratulations or not, so Congrats on his arrival!

Gel said...

She looks so cute!! Canon is getting to big and I still haven't seen him. Hopefully next week!

Annie Tuckett said...

I've got to tell you that is one darling little boy, and I know a little something about cute little boys :) Hope you are all well! Loved the Christmas card by the way!

Heather Palmer said...

I hate boards! Your kids are so cute!!!