Canon Eavenson was blessed on March 29, 2009 in Portland, Oregon in the Hartley Park Ward; Gresham Oregon Stake by his Daddy. We had a most wonderful day with special friends and great family that came to support us. Days like that make me want to live in Idaho near family to enjoy more special days just like that one with all of our family. We had a luncheon at Eric's sweet cousin Angelica's home.
What a hectic morning we had! Getting all the kids showered and Sunday ready can be a chore. Eric said he was very nervous blessing his boy and after the blessing I looked down and noticed my skirt was wrong side out, it gave me the giggles. It was actually a sunny day in Portland but chilly.
7 comments:
Canon is so cute! I love when babies wear ties - the look like little men. I'm glad that the day went so well.
Pen - Canon is so cute! I wish we could have been there. Love the pic with all the kids, they don't get much cuter! And your skirt...too funny! :o)
he looks like such a man already...I love your confidence! telling the whole ward and world...you wore your skirt inside out, you go girl!
I am still so sad we missed it, but oh well. Thanks for all you do for us. We love you guys alot. Here is to December comeing as slow as possible.
What a hansome little man and what beautiful little chicks! We love you guys and can't wait for you to come home!!
Thanks for the big party. We had so much fun. I can't believe how cute he looked in his little tie! We had a great time with your family!
Ahhh, what a cutie! He is so dang cute...and so are your girls. I wish we could have been there... to see Eric sweat!...and to see your skirt on inside out. :) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment