Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Tan


Reese can't pronounce her "C's", they come out as "T's" and so we have a Baby Tan at our house. It is never just Canon it is always Baby Canon....Baby Tan. Each morning when she wakes up she asks where Baby Tan is? Now Baby Tan doesn't ever wonder where Reese is, he cringes when he hears or sees her, he cries when Reese holds him; but I don't blame him because Reese gives Baby Tan a work over everytime. Reese loves her Baby Tan, she is just helpful.

7 comments:

taggdarci said...

Oh...baby Tan is SO cute! I want him!

The Fullmers Four said...

He is so stinking CUTE!!! I can't get over it.

Goodman Family said...

Wow! He looks just like a little Eric. So cute!

julie! said...

Penny he is so adorable! Seriously such a handsome little guy

Gel said...

He is so cute! he has grown so much. I love Reese, she just loves her brother!!!

nevilleklan said...

OH MY GOODNESS I WANT TO SQUEEEEEEZE THAT LITTLE MAN AND CHICK. We can't wait to see you guys. Love to all

granny janny said...

Oh, I miss our Baby Tan---he is growing too fast without Granny Janny around. Can't you just keep him little until you get home? Maybe we'll have to hook up this summer.