Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter




What a nice day. I wish that everyday I could think of Christ as I have today; refreshing. We have had an especially busy week and its nice to have it over.

My sweet girls on Easter morning, I love how bright their outfits are! Waklee sang a solo today in Sacrament Meeting, "Jesus Once Was A Little Child". She's been practicing for months and right before the meeting started I told her she needed to take a deep breath right before she started to sing because she would be nervous and have a shortness of breath. She looks at me and says, "why will I be nervous?"


Our Easter grass sprouted just in time, thanks for the wheat He-ma.







And the Easter bunny found us, he brought books, imagine that more books, can never have enough books.

And some lovely notes:

Reese: Bippity Bop, Hippity Hop,
Go Plop Plop!

Waklee: Hip Hop, Til You Drop

The E-Stir Bunny



Oh that bunny just thinks he is so funny.

Eric took the girls over to say Hi to the Easter Bunny and I guess Reese tripped and fell right next to him and thought the Easter Bunny has pushed her down, I might be scared too and geesh look how freaky that bunny looks. It was cold out there so no pictures of Canon.

And there was a clown at the Easter egg hunt and I guess the clown didn't trip Reese because she isn't crying in this picture.


The boy is getting fat this is from last Sunday, the day the sun was shining in Portland.

And Reese got her hair cut this week. I was sick of combing her fine hair and I just love that cute little face with shorter hair.

8 comments:

Lataun said...

That bunny is scary..funny story!

taggdarci said...

Too cute! I thought Reese was crying cuz the bunny was a little creepy. :o) Love her short hair. You've got some pretty dang cute kiddo's!! Hope you all had a great Easter!

Robison Family said...

What a brave girl to sing in sacrament meeting. I'm sure she did awesome. Your kids are darling!

Crystal said...

oh it looks so cute curled under too!

nevilleklan said...

Is that Eric dressed as the bunny. I didn't know his bunny suit still fit him....how cute. I love your hair Reesie-poo. Wakes I can't wait until you come to our ward and you can sing in our Sacrament! We love you all.

granny janny said...

Well, think how sad you would be if you were SOOOO excited to see the Easter Bunny and you thought he pushed you!!! :) Good job Waklee for singing in church---wish we could have been there.

Gel said...

Reese's hair is so cute!! Good job Waklee for singing in church. She is one brave little girl!

Lisa C said...

I wish I could have been there for Waklee's solo. What an awesome girl you have.