Friday, February 18, 2011

Intriguing

We recently hired a massage therapist, she is about my age and has lived so many adventures.
She has not only traveled the world but stayed and lived amongst the natives to experience their cultures and learn their languages.
Traveled to Peru, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, India, Prague. She loves the outdoors and doesn't really know what she wants to do with the rest of her life.....
As she was telling me about her views and travels I interrupted her as I had a huge smile on my face and said the reason I am smiling as you tell me these stories is because this is all so intriguing to me.

Her reply as she held my beautiful, sweet smelling newborn baby and my other three small children ran circles around us was, "well your life is intriguing to me." Yes. My life is intriguing.

I so take for granted what I have and what I believe because to the rest of the world we are Intriguing.