Sweet Baby Scout
This little girl is a sweetie. She puts up with a lot of noise!
Bringing her home was quite an event!
Reese adores her and is her second mother.
Waklee likes her but has more mature third grade things to do.
Canon was shouting "No" to anyone who wanted to touch her, hilarious!
And oh, boy did my sweet little Canon not look so little anymore.
Scout looks a lot like Reese. And I just might have a blue eyed baby?

Bringing her home was quite an event!
Reese adores her and is her second mother.
Waklee likes her but has more mature third grade things to do.
Canon was shouting "No" to anyone who wanted to touch her, hilarious!
And oh, boy did my sweet little Canon not look so little anymore.
Scout looks a lot like Reese. And I just might have a blue eyed baby?
7 comments:
Wow! She is gorgeous! What a sweet little girl! I love the headband too. Congrats on baby Scout!
She really is adorable. Congrats!!
and...no joke on putting up with a lot of noise...
what a sweetie pie!
She gorgeous! And wouldn't that be fun if she did have blue eyes?
Wow! Congrats! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and surprise!! You've had another beautiful baby girl!! That is awesome. She is adorable. Glad to see things are going so well for you.
She's so precious...can you share? I kinda wanna to hold her. (We haven't had any newborns for quite sometime now)
Such a sweet heart! Congrats! I want to kiss those cheeks!
Post a Comment